Acceptable Use Policy
The Therapeutics Initiative is committed to creating a positive environment that encourages learning and open consultation. In order to encourage your interaction, the Therapeutics Initiative has created the ability to setup free accounts that will allow you access to great amount of content as well as post your comments on the TI Letters.
- The Therapeutics Initiative aims to create a respectful and courteous environment free of prejudice and disrespectful comments. To this end all comments will be moderated. We welcome constructive criticism and encourage the use of evidence if your point contradicts the information posted on this site. This will allow for greater learning and fewer misunderstandings.
- Posting comments that are not within the context of the articles or discussion will not be published.
- Users must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge and make sure to use references where quoting others in the comments section. This will avoid confusion and it helps the readers understand your point of view.
- Comments will be moderated by members of the TI editorial team on the regular bases. Members of the editorial team are not allowed to received funding from industry.
- No commercial advertising is permitted. Any posts that directly advertise a specific product will be removed. Spamming is not allowed.
- All comments will be considered to befrom a non medical professionals unless otherwise stated.
- All comments will be visible to everyone on the Internet and can be edited by the user who posts them.
- If you feel a post violates any of these rules please click here.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing or deletion of your post. Furthermore we reserve the right to ban abusers from the TI website.
Not a Substitute for Professional Advice
The publications on this Site are made available for informational and educational purposes only. Information on the Site is not a substitute for the advice of a health care professional or for the exercise of professional skill and judgement in any particular case. Always consult with a suitably qualified health care professional if you have any questions about your health.
You may not use any technologies which enable you to modify the Site or to post comments or data to be seen by other users.